The Martin County Sheriff’s Office recruits for open and new positions as annual budgets allow. When we have an opening to be filled, we review current applications on file, advertise in the local newspaper, post on our website and utilize other internet methods.
Understanding that human resources represents our community’s most important investment, we must recruit and retain individuals who are highly motivated and committed to excellence in our profession. We will enhance the skills of personnel to ensure motivation, creativity, dedication and professionalism, while creating an atmosphere to job satisfaction, enthusiasm, security and personal career development.
The Martin County Sheriff’s Office is a full service law enforcement agency committed to protecting and serving the citizens of Martin County, FL.
The Martin County Sheriff’s Office is currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Certified Law Enforcement Deputy Sheriff - $42,120 (after completion of FTO)
- Certified Corrections Deputy Sheriff - $42,120 (after completion of FTO)
- Food Service Cook (Part-Time)
- Physical Agility Test (Law Enforcement & Corrections)
- Must be willing to work shift work, holidays and weekends (all positions)
The Martin County Sheriff’s Office has an excellent benefit package, including but not limited to:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- MCSO Sponsored Health Centers
- Florida Retirement System (FRS)
- Deferred compensation
- Paid holidays, personal days, vacation accrual, sick leave accrual and sick leave incentive
- Take home vehicle issued after field training completed (Law Enforcement only)
- Tuition Reimbursement / Education Incentive
- No offensive, inappropriate or excessive tattoos
- MCSO is committed to maintaining a drug free, tobacco free environment
- Participation in MCSO Drug examination is a condition of employment
- Applicants considered for hire will be subject to a thorough background investigation, including a polygraph and psychological examinations
If interested in a position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.